Dodowyvern/Manticore

Hello
I really hate to come here again since I really wanted to figure this out on my own. While trying to create a custom Dodowyvern/Manticore I notice I am having problem when dismounting from them. When I dismount my body just hovers over their bodies. With the Manticore I eventually get stuck in the wing joint and with the Dodowyvern I float down the side of its body and hit the ground.

What im aiming for is if I dismount I remain standing on their bodies like I do with the Dragon or other larger creatures within the game. Im pretty confident it is something with the mesh because I always get this falling effect no matter how I land on their backs and cant stand on their backs.

Here is a list of things I have tried so far.
-used a guide to assign a skeleton to a mesh and messed with different option in that
-changed unbound location offset options
-changed position of the rider socket
-looked into the physics asset
-toggled different options within the mesh and character_bp sections.
-in most lf these i create a different version of them so I don’t mess something up on the default version
-there may be other things Im forgetting

I know it can be done with at least the Manticore since I have seen other mods do it. This community has been awesome so far in answering the various questions I have had in the past and I thank you all for that. I just wished I could have figured this out on my own.