Documentation: "You do not have access..."

Hello,
I’m not sure where to report this but a box with “You do not have access to view this page within the site.” appears for me at this URL.

Thanks!

Hi there,

The wiki was taken offline today to migrate over to the new system currently used by the documentation site, so my best guess is they are doing maintenance on that server as well.

I saw the same message, but was able to view that page after refreshing (F5) a couple times. Looks like it is just slower than usual, causing some strange errors.

If it’s still occurring by tomorrow morning (US eastern time), add another note for the staff to look into it further.

Thanks!

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Hi. Thanks for responding. Just checked again and still see the same dialog. Checked from different computers and same thing so I will just go ahead and submit a report on 's link.

Hi , thanks! I’ll submit a report there since the issue still seems ongoing.