Do Landmass Blueprint Brushes not work with world composition?

I’ve been trying for hours to get Blueprint Brushes to work with my World Composition levels, I tried adding the Blueprint Brush manager to persistent level, and the noise brush (CustomBrush_MaterialOnly) to the persistent level and sometimes it works, sometimes it does nothing, sometimes it shifts the landscape up somewhere around 100 points, I am just unable to understand it.
When I use the blueprint brush, my world composition viewer background turns white and levels become hella blurred and I get a warning that my levels have actors which are overlapping, which I’m sure is caused by the noise brush as it extends to all the other levels, even though it was in the persistent level.

Adding those mountain brushes (CustomBrush_Landmass) literally does nothing, either in persistent level or in a child level, it just drags in the actor for it and shows no effect on the landscape.

I’m stumped at this point. It’s just been behaving erratically. So does it just not work with world composition?

I need world composition because I’m creating a large map and if this doesn’t work, then I guess I’ll just have to paint manually