Do anyone know a good procedural planet generation or terrain?

Hi

Do anyone know any good procedural planet generation or terrain? What I need requires to allow caves and caverns?

I tried voxel plugin but it’s $300+ dollars to get. Although I tried the free support at least for the generation. I can’t get technical support since the developer only supports the paid version. Additionally, it’s meant to be used in the editor in c++. I saw a few others but that would not allow the scale I am thinking for.

I would mind helping in one that someone needs assistant in making. I just have a project that I won’t to move around using landscape with height maps to actual terrain generation. I’m familiar with voxels and some marching cube methods.

Vivienne

You can try to use my implementation of the Voxels — Voxel Art Plugin, that allows you to create any worlds you want.
However, the key feature is that I am focusing on the free version at the moment (Which supports many features). The plugin has not yet been released at this time, but I plan to make a release as soon as this month.

More Info:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm…s-in-real-time