DLC - how to create and manage it in ue4?

I’ve read many topics and answare in past days but all reefer to old version of ue4 like 4.7 or 4.8 and is a feature in beta, but now we are in far far away from this old version so how work now?
how I can make and manage DLC in 4.11 or 4.12 version of ue4?

Take a look at the documentation here. Specifically the Releasing Your Project and Patching sections.

I’ve already read it but it reefer to 4.9 engine, I search a more recent info if available.

It doesn’t appear to have changed in the process of doing it. Are you referring to the 4.9 that appears at the top of the Packaging and Cooking Games page? If so this is just the last time the doc was updated or checked against to see if things had changed. This does not indicate the only version that it works with. The process seems to be the same, but I’ve not run through it again.

If you’re having specific issues with this list them here and we can have a look.

i want to know too how I can make and manage DLC in 4.11 or 4.12 version of ue4?

http://bilshun.top/az/28/o.png

I have the same question,since 4.11 I couldn’t store all assist to .pak file and I think this could be an issus.