Distance Tool

For me it dont work in 4.26.2. The MMB works fine in Browsers i.e. (hold and scroll)

That dont solve the problem… i click and nothing happen.

Is there a workaround to change the shortcut for that tool?

The measurement tool wasn’t working for me either, until I discovered that it doesn’t work in Landscape mode specifically, even after creating a heightmap layer and being in Top Orthographic mode it wasn’t working. But the moment I switched back to Select mode it was working fine (with middle mouse button).

It works only in the viewport, not in actor blueprints.

video captions available ( CC )

The above video depicts my new measuring 3D application tool, recently developed with Unreal Engine 5, for a major client, using blueprints.
Due to my non-disclosure agreement with them, I can’t showcase the original 3d scene developed for the client.
Instead, I will be using one of Evermotion’s 3D scenes seen here, to showcase the Unreal Engine 3d Blueprint developed for them.

A client from the real-estate industry, asked me to create a 3d web application that allowed potential customers visiting their properties’ website, to be able to interact, select and measure the 3d space and furniture with few clicks.
This unique 3d tool should also help customers envisage and plan the appropriate furniture to fit their future homes in real-time and with great ease.
My entire 3d application is running on a web browser, using Google Chrome. No fast computers were required

To try this new blueprint tool as an EXE with the scene, or, on a standard web browser (URL link) as seen in the video, simply email me on,
Or, simply Google:

I really hope you have found the video and this new tool useful!