Disk space gone 80GB+ after packaging android

my disk space vanished after packaging, can someone help me?
i have deleted build folder (50mb)(but i have a copy of it before delete)

That does seem to be realistic, especially if you have version control and a source build. You can remove Binaries, Build, Intermediate and Saved (make sure it doesn’t have any important log or save game you might need) directories, as these can be generated again.

I think it’s safe to say, you need a large disk for UE4. You might remove the Intermediate engine folders, but then you’ll have to recompile a bunch of shaders and every kind of ■■■■ all over again.

Yes, but this folder have 100mb togheter. I deleted this two but the hard disk is full, as before.
Can u explain better how to delete this files and where i can find it?
I have lost 50-60Gb for my first package :)(never try it before)… and failed to compile too

Sorry my answer got wrong place, look up :smiley:

Hello,

Have you taken a look at your Intermediate and Saved folders? There are many files in these folders that are generated when packaging for Android. Both of these folders can be deleted and will be re-generated as needed.

It sounds like you’ve located the folders. Another thing that can take up lots of disk space is the DDC. This can be found at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine\Common\DerivedDataCache and also should be able to be safely deleted.