Discrepancy on the animation interpolation in Multiplayer

Hi, i’m working on this Top down prototype, where i decided to give a stepped/stylized look to the game animations, by animating everything on 2’s, i baked my animation on 3ds max setting it to have a keyframe every two frames, and made the curve stepped, when i import it to Unreal, it works fine, as long as i set the interpolation from “Linear” to “Step” in the animation sequencer, but the game is multiplayer, and a long while ago i realized that the animation interpolation only seems correct on the host’s screen, when trying it on multiplayer, the host sees his own animation and other player’s stepped, but on the Client’s screen, the client only sees himself with the stepped anim interpolation, while seeing every other player (host included) with linear interpolation on the animations. I’m using the Movement Component to drive the animations on these characters, could it’s movement prediction be causing this? Any help in understanding what causes this behavior or how to work around it will be very appreciated

up

anyone? :grimacing: