These changes look really good!
Seems like a lot more effort will be required to get seen (but in a good way, because this possibly means less low-effort slop taking over!)
These changes look really good!
Seems like a lot more effort will be required to get seen (but in a good way, because this possibly means less low-effort slop taking over!)
We aren’t done banning, the waves will continue. For example, we’ve taken action against the developers and their islands have been removed.
Bad actors will keep changing their tactics, so we’re continuing to update our methods + tech to prevent, catch, and remove spam and spammers.
looks like they swapped to daffy duck skin and a target now (thanks for smacking the earlier ones though)
Quick question though what if for example I used to spam a bit ago realised it wasn’t the right thing and switched to making maps normally surely I would just get banned for ban evading which would force me to move to another platform ![]()
I like some of these changes, but as others have already pointed out, I think we need a bit more focus on how Discovery works in general, not just its design or presentation.
Ever since the new changes to how Discover tabs work and the removal of many of the original tabs in April, we’ve seen few to no creators perform well by relying on Discover alone (excluding Epic’s Picks, sponsored, and banner), whereas when we used to have Trending, Gaining Traction, and other similar tabs, many more creators were performing well without needing to have a huge social media presence or follower count.
So I hope we can see more changes to Discover that give more creators a fair chance to perform well, even if they aren’t a big content creator, a large studio, or backed by one.
Thank you, happy to share you data of spammers as I am launching a algorithm finding spammers soon!