Disconnecting Blueprint Pins

Hey recently I have been having a reacquiring issue, where pins disconnect in my UMG BP Graph.
The Pins are related to a costume structure for my project, both pins on functions and/ or things like Break Structure gets disconnected.
But there is no constantly to what gets disconnected/ detached.

Also some times I will get a compiletion error when I try to compile the BP/ UMG Widget.
And I will have errors for those pins and structure`s telling me the type is wrong. (Restarting editor without saving solves this issue tough.)

Thanks for looking into it.

Hello ,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?

Hello ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.