Disable World Tick?

Hi,

I want to completely control the tick of all actors in the world. I found in class UWorld a variable called bShouldTick. There is a note on top that says this :

/**

• Sets whether or not this world is ticked by the engine, but use it at your own risk! This could
  • have unintended consequences if used carelessly. That said, for worlds that are not interactive
  • and not rendering, it can save the cost of ticking them. This should probably never be used
  • for a primary game world.

I toggle this bShouldTick value from a remote client as and when I need. When I set it to true, all actors start ticking and when I set it to false, they stop ticking. However, if I move the actor from remote client using setactorlocation() with tick disabled, the actors position is updated and rendered as well. So, I can assume that Tick() does not control the update of actors location. However, the actor’s components do not move along with actor, even though they are attached to it. When I start ticking, the components shift to the new location instantaneously.

My questions:

• Is it a good idea to control Tick functionality of all actors this way? OR is there any other way to do this?

• In my current way, is there a way to move components along with their parent actors, with tick disabled?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!