Disable Sky Atmosphere Debug Text

Hi everybody!

Is there a way to disable “Your scene contains a skydome mesh with a sky material, but it doesn’t cover that part of the screen…” debug text? There was a command **r.SkyAtmosphere.DebugText 0 **mentioned earlier, but it doesn’t seem to work in 4.26.1.

Please, help!

Thanks in advance!

Can someone please reply to OP??? I’ve been stuck on this problem all night. I’ve enabling and disabling nanites, scaling my sky mesh and also changing the coordinates (zeroing them) of my sky with no way to repair this issue. It’s nuts! Please someone! Why the heck did Unreal remove the command to disable the debug text… I’m super confused… What’s the purpose of removing that command? Did they perhaps change it!!! Somebody please help me!!! :disappointed_relieved: I’m becoming so aggravated being stumped and delayed in my game’s development over this dumb and ridiculous unresolvable issue. :rage:

I’m willing to pay someone $20 who can resolve this problem for me please! I’m desperate. I can’t find a functional command to disable that text… Anything suggestions, of anything I haven’t mentioned yet… I can pay via PayPal. I’m willing to pay you guys for your help! Please! I really want to get passed this issue… :frowning:

Note: I’m using Ultra Dynamic Sky 5.0.3.

This topic has been moved from Community to Asset Creation.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space. Hopefully, this new category will help to get an answer.

Good luck and happy developing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nevermimd folks. I’ve fixed this issue and forgot I’ve put money on a solution. For me it was as easy as creating another project file. :laughing:

Thanks everyone for your considerate review and thank you “PresumptivePanda” for redirecting my thread to a more relevant spot.

Hi,
Please tell me how you fix it; I have the same problem.
ty… :slightly_smiling_face::wink::grinning: