Disable Redirect Notice in Account? (it's extremely slow)

Hi,

is there any way to disable the Epic Redirect notice account wide. Whenever I am browsing UE marketplace through the Epic Launcher, every time I want to see a showcase video of the content, I have to go to external youtube link. While the youtube itself opens and starts playing in about 400-500 milliseconds, the redirect notice takes about 5-8 seconds to open:

And then requires me to click a button.

I am not an idiot. I know what I am doing so I do not enjoy being treated like one, and having my time wasted having to stare multiple seconds on a loading circle just so that I can click a button.

When using Google Chrome instead of Epic Launcher, the redirect links don’t even load and just end up stuck on a black screen:

Is there a way I can globally disable the redirect notice account-wide?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same issua. When i search for the Free For The Month it redirects me to the website. So is there any way to disable this?

Bump, it’s something I am also very interested in.
Being a heavy marketplace shopper, I have to do a lot of going through links, so this warning does nothing useful for me, but takes away a lot of time with manually clicking each and every one.
Please Epic, give us some option to wave it away as experienced users :slight_smile:

The checkbox to remember the choice does not work at all, whatsoever.

It makes watching the videos on this site incredibly infuriating.

1 Like

Why on earth was this merged from the other topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: This is completely different issue. One issue is that the redirect notice can not be turned off, the other is a completely unrelated issue that Show External Content prompt “Remember my choice” option is not getting saved.

Any update on this? It’s very frustrating and it degrades the already questionable Marketplace browsing experience.