Disable objects or change material based on camera

I want to disable some objects and/or change materials based on camera that is rendering them.

I am working on a fire, basic idea is that I make top down render of a scene and then spawn e.g. particles that ‘add’ fire to that render target.
Particles or objects that would affect fire should render to top down view with specific data, maybe even different meshes.

What would be the best way to achieve that?

I read about some hacks where main camera is set as an owner of those objects and then they can be hidden, but I am looking for something that will work with more than one player camera.

//EDIT
a bit of clarification:

There would be main view (what player sees) that might be composed of few cameras. In this view e.g. explosion would look like an explosion, nice particles etc.

Something that player wouldn’t see is another view, top down of whole level. That render this explosion in specific way, e.g. simple mesh, simple sprites with blend. So we get a black render target with values > 0 where explosion happened. This render target stores current fire in a scene.

Basically what I am trying to do is what some games do with grass/snow deformation.

Where some objects have theirs ‘visual representation’ and theirs ‘fire impact’ representation.

Do you mean like objects only appearing in mirrors etc? If not, then why not just make the objects blueprints, and have them visible etc based on a kind of profile system, which is controlled centrally.

When you switch camera, the profile controller, just dispatches an event, and the objects know what to do, depending on which profile they are running.

I have edited question a bit to make it more clear what I want to achieve.

What do you mean by profile system? Is this something UE4 provide or do you mean writing a manager for that?

If custom manager I was thinking about that but afaik that would require modifying engine source a bit to know what view is currently trying to render object and for now I am trying to keep this as simple as possible.