disable editor widget re-initialize on level change, crash on calling load level!!

I have an editor utility widget, within that widget “Event construct” runs every time I change or open level and variables are reset.
Is there any way to disable it ?
Is there any way to save variable values once level changes, similar to unreal game instance?
When is “Event run” & “Event on Initialized” called?

https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64
​​

In widget BP I have a bool, once it is true the level should change. But, the editor crashes whenever the condition is true, if condition is false then no issues.
Any approach to fix this? (" I have left the path to be blank on purpose in image here")

Any follow-up on this? Would really love to load a new level without having the Utility Editor Widget re-initialize…

Hi,

I am not sure what you are trying to do but something seems fundamentally flawed here. Editor widget should be for running or modifying stuff in the editor and should not have to run at run time.

As far as I know Event Tick will run at run time i.e. when you click on play in the level. I don’t think an editor utility widget should really be running at that time.

Also if you see the UMG editor, you will see that you can also use the event OnInitialized for one time initialization.