Directly Connection to a MySQL database

Hello everyone

So I’m a C# developer who usually code on Unity.
I have some basic C++ but I have a lot to learn.
I need to connect directly to a MySQL database via c++ from Unreal. (I know it’s a bad idea in general but in my case it’s the right thing to do).

I tried with the RemoteDatabaseConnection plugin (FRemoteDatabaseConnection | Unreal Engine Documentation)

But I have some compilation errors that I can explain:

“Error (active) E0020 identificateur “FDataBaseRecordSet” not defined MyProject2 C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Database\RemoteDatabaseSupport\Source\RemoteDatabaseSupport\Public\RemoteDatabaseConnection.h 64”

My code :

#include "DataBaseDial.h"
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <iostream>

#include "RemoteDatabaseConnection.h"

FRemoteDatabaseConnection connectDataBase;

DataBaseDial::DataBaseDial()
{
connectDataBase = FRemoteDatabaseConnection();
connectDataBase.SetConnectionString(TEXT("server=xxxx; user=xxxx; database=xxx; port=xxx; CharSet=utf8mb4;"));
connectDataBase.Open(TEXT("server=xxx; user=xxxx; database=xxxx; port=xxx; CharSet=utf8mb4;"), TEXT("server=xxxx;"), TEXT("server=xxxx; user=xxxx; database=xxxx; port=xxx; CharSet=utf8mb4;"));

}

DataBaseDial::~DataBaseDial()
{
}

there are syntax errors I think but there is obviously a problem with the plugin integration.

I also tried with the c++ MySQL connector (MySQL :: MySQL Connector/C++ 1.1 Developer Guide :: 6.5 Complete Example 1)

but i can’t include the header (#include “mysql_connection.h”). it does not find the source file, yet I did the necessary installations on my PC.

So here I am stuck.
Noted that on Unity I do this very easily, I find it strange that on Unreal sa is so obscure.

I hope someone can help me
Thank you in advance

here is something that might interest you.
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…plugin-usqlite
or

Did you solve your issues?
Do you have any guesses, why I am not receiving any changes from/to the MariaDB/PostgreSQL tables, even with successfully established FRemoteDatabaseConnection and .Execute(…) returning true.
Did you found any proper docs about this plugin?