Dino Spawn Events, INIs, event graphs, and killing things...

I’ve been out of the modding scene for a while now, but I am back and now ant to make a mod to set the minimum dino level. My initial approach is to read the minimum level from the INI, get the wild dino’s level on spawn, and destroy that dino if its below the minimum level. I have not used event graphs before so I have no idea how far off base I am with this attempt. My event graph is attached

Hey it looks like your target input for the get int option ini node is not connected to the cast(the blue pins). You can also set the replication of the get dino level event to no replication since you are calling it on the server already. Other than that, this should work.
I would just keep performance in mind. I don’t know how you intend to use it but if you are planning to spawn a lot of those dinos or implement it on all dinos i would think it could trigger the spawners pretty heavily.

I couldn’t find a different method of preventing lower level spawns. There are the weighted spawn groups that go from 1-30 but I’m not sure how those interact with difficulty and what not.

I was able to get this to work by adding a short delay on start.

I know this is old but what about just raising the LVL of a any spawns that are to low? Maybe set a random value from acceptable LVL range.