Digital Twin Platform

Video link (Let me know if you can’t play the video or don’t have access please. Video is in WebM format):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NiAUF4bqDGVvTVlyrfXQ9UDXpvdzixQF/view?usp=sharing

I thought maybe good to share a video and hear your thoughts. We have been building a non-code digital twin platform for almost 2 years where we can add open data (with api or WMS urls), gis data, connect to IoT devices (already integrated a lot of industry leader products to get you going), BIM data etc as layers in our 2D part of our solution using MQTT and API framework. For the 3d part we use Unreal + ArcGIS.

In short:

1. We create a project in our 2D platform (working in the browser) and the 3d part gets created automatically in 3D (Using Unreal and ArcGIS)

2. Import and connect all your data (both embedding and link to the source). You do this in both the browser as well in the 3D part using Datasmith plugin where we can import fbx, USD, glTF, PointCloud (.las, .laz, .e57)

3. Connect your live IoT sensors, BIM, GIS, Business Data, etc

4. Analyze (AI/ML)

5. Visualize (3D, VR, Virtual Boardroom) your data in 3D with dynamic weather system (connected to OpenWeatherAPI), 3D Library, import custom 3D content and much more.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to know more.

Here are some screenshots of the pilot projects where our platform is being used.

Will upload a new video soon

2 Likes

Little update combining 3d scanned data (provide by Miramap in slpk format using with ArcGIS) with realtime IoT data and BIM data. More info will follow

2 Likes

I watched the video, amazing stuff. Will be following this project for sure!

1 Like

Hi, Aydinuluc that is very interesting. I am about to start on project and learn about getting iot and other data in to UE do you have links to tutorials to help with this. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi anon4253562,

Thank you and soon I will have some more updates.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @WayneIrish,

This is a good start and using an external plugin.

Unreal Engine 5.2 has a built in MQTT plugin now.

Cheers

1 Like