Purpose of the job:
Digital Domain is seeking an Unreal Engine 4 Artist for a very challenging VR project.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint System
- Optimize already existing UE4 Blueprints
- Handle Blueprints in a clean and easy to read fashion
- Create code/node networks that are accessible and modular
- Create custom blueprint nodes that simplify and help the development process
- Offer creative suggestions for improving workflow or engine performance
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Experience with the UE4 animation workflow and toolset (Persona) required
- Experience with the UE4 AI system desirable
- Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- C++ (able to convert existing blueprints into economic code) a plus
- Ability to design efficient & economical shaders, optimized for realtime (especially VR) a plus
- Passion for VR and photo-real look
- Must work well within a team
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Office working environment
- Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs
To apply for this position please submit an application at http://careers.digitaldomain.com/ and select Playa Vista from the location drop down menu.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.