It’s my first post and I know that some people who tell me that there are differents post on that subject but nothing works for me.
Here the problem, I create texture with Photoshop and Susbtance Designer with a resolution equal to what I want or 2x (*) but when I import them and create a material, the quality is not good.
But i don’t know where this problem is coming for ! I will tell you what I’ve done with a test scene.
*if I want a 512px, sometimes I’ll do it in 512px or in 1024px, too get more detail and I reduce the size later
- Open a empty scene and add Directionnal Light and a sky light with a HDRi
- Change some paramaters to the light and World (Dynamic Shadow for the light, and the first & second parameter for the world to increas the quality)
- Import a mesh with 2 UV, all smooth (I use the normal map to get hard edges)
- Import the texture:
- Disable sRGB for all maps to get true color
- Able “Never Stream”
- Change Group to Sharpen and define Tri-linear for the anti-alliasing
- Invert the green channel for the normal map
- Roughness and mettalic map in grayscale
- Create the material and add it on the mesh
- Build in “Production” quality
Can someone help me or has a idea about this problem