Devlin Kain, new C++/C#/JS/AS/Python programmer new to community

Hey everyone! Names Dev, and I’m new to the Unreal community. Please be gentle >_< !!

I have been learning Unity3D in school, and have finished multiple C++ classes, Python clases, Flash, Adobe CS Suite, etc.

I also have been doing IT for about 2 years, but have been building my own computers and troubleshooting since I was like 10. I have always admired the Unreal engine, but when I worked with TimeGate, I found out how expensive it is. I am super excited to get the license for this soon, and start making games, so if anyone needs any help, or would like to help me on some awesomeness, just hit me up! Again, very honored and excited to be here!

Devlin

Erm…Unity? :sunglasses:

Welcome nonetheless! :smiley:

Yeah, just wanted to let everyone know that I have experience working in a game engine. I played with UDK, but we have been hitting Unity hard (both 2D and 3D). Thanks for the welcome! I am anxious to get in and start learning Unreal4. Gettin’ all tingly inside and what not ^_^.

But yeah, for the record, I know where I am, this is NOT Unity lol. Just giving some background.

I was referring to this;

I know it’s a typo, i was just teasing you. :slight_smile:

Enjoy this awesomeness and have fun!

HA! Just saw that, thanks for pointing it out. I didn’t want to be THAT guy lol.