DevKit bug affecting Extinction defense units and enforcer behavior?

Hi all,

I have a mod that is compiled with both 287.11 and the previous (280.xx?) devkits… and I’m seeing 2 things happening:

1. Defense Units on Extinction keep “missing” when attack wild dinos.
  2. Tamed (built) Enforcers don’t defend themselves.

There is nothing in my mod that references these creatures in any way… but removing the mod restores their normal behavior.

Any ideas?

P.S. In case it helps,.I have resized spinosaurus but its completely remapped to it’s own character/AI controller blueprints. What was interesting was that in the Rockwell boss event, these modified spinos were also ignoring nameless in there… and not attacking the boss either. Related maybe?

For those interested in the resolution of this issue… the Extinction DLC and devkit added 3 new Named Target Definitions in PrimalGameData, Robots_Neuitral, Robots_Aggressive and Corrupted.

My mod PrimalGameData didn’t receive these… and because of this (and probably a bunch of blueprint scripting related dependencies), Defense Units weren’t able to damage wild dinos and were generally behaving wrong. Somehow Enforcers and Corrupted still functioned ok (at least they seemed to).

Anyway, once I added those 3 missing definitions into my PrimalGameData blueprint… presto, the issues all went away.

Hope this helps someone.