Device Subscription to Events from Patchwork Devices

I am part of a game studio that developed Unreal based Music Applications/Games that are available in Steam. We are looking at the Fortnite Creative with UEFN and want to start bringing in some of our assets from our games in terms of lights and effects. We are trying to these visual effects using Verse. We are looking for a way to somehow get trigger events from the Patchwork Note Trigger and subscribe to them in our own verse device to start and control our lights and SFX. We have hooked up other UE devices and have a framework in verse for event management. The Harmonix team obviously did this in the Patchwork Club and demo. Is there any documentation on this or is not possible to do? Could we possibly connect to the Harmonix Team Members like Brad Fotsch or Jonathan Mintz?

Hello, Welcome to the Forums.

The best doc I’ve seen on patchwork implementation so far is this one.

I haven’t used Patchwork enough to speak intelligibly about it. But looking at the ‘Note Trigger Device’ API it seems that there are no functions that would make sense to subscribe to.

I see you’ve found the upcoming Patchwork AMA, let us know if you find out how to do this in the mean-time.