Device not found

Hi , I’m sorry I do not speak English well. Install development in error . I connected android device but I get the device not found error . please help

Do you have a driver for your android device? Can you build an apk? These docs may help Setting Up Unreal Engine Projects for Android Development | Unreal Engine Documentation? Good luck.

oh thanks

Hi , I’m sorry, My last question . Install Development install correctly but There is nothing in the device . help

Check that the device has an sd kart ?

Hey Jarvis158,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I am going to need a bit more information before I begin looking into what may be the occurring. What version of UE4 would you be using when you are seeing this error? Would the version of the engine be a Binary(Launcher) or a Source (GitHub) build?

I am a little lost on where the error is occurring for you. Would the error be happening when trying to package the game or when trying to deploy to the device?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Howdy Jarvis,

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you are still running into this error. If so, please be sure to let me know so that I may be able to provided information on this error.

It seems that you may not have the drivers installed or the mobile device may not have the Developer Options enabled.

Thanks and have a great day!