[PAID] Development Support QA for AAA Game Engine (Vancouver, Canada)
VMC Volt is looking for Quality Assurance Testers to work on-site at a triple-A studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our client operates one of the world’s leading game engines and is looking for passionate testers who would have experience working with different creation systems.
If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description below:
Development Support QA
Development Support testers are responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and responding to requests from the Developer Team. As a Development Support, you will become a knowledge base for your product area and able to understand the ins-and-outs of how the feature should work, and that it launches on time with fewest issues possible.
**Key Duties and Responsibilities **
- Find and report bugs/issues to Development.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from discovery through a fix to regression verification.
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications.
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product.
- Follow up with development and testing partners to ensure bugs are being logged and resolved.
- Maintain Bug Database in DevTrack, JIRA, or Asana.
**Who you Are **
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product.
- Experience working with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Solid understanding of quality in software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles.
- Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure.
- Quality Assurance experience in software development.
- Computer Science background and/or Game Design Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with current generation consoles (Xbox One, PS4, etc.)