Developer/Programmer looking for a project.

Hello there,

My name is Vlad.
I am looking for a small and nice team with a small/medium interesting project to work on.

Considering gaming industry, I have:

• Experience developing 2D javascript games in browser.
  • Experience with BabylonJs, Unity and Unreal Engine (nothing professional though, just for learning purposes)
  • Experience with Python, C++, javascript, PHP, C# (It means nothing but some people like to see those stuff on the resume).

Education:

**- Master of Law

• Currently Bachelor in computer science**

Miscellanious:

**- Expertise in sound design and music production (example of a theme for one of my projects: Stream Ciri Theme V2 by Vlad Wulf | Listen online for free on SoundCloud )

• Good design skills
  • Good communication skills
  • Fast learner**

What I am looking for:

I am looking for an interesting project with a good team communication.
When I got into computer science degree I didn’t really expect it to be so “applied mathematics”.
I was more interested by the creative concepts rather than abstraction. The make the **** done mentality.
So I consider myself more like a multi-something, an entrepreneur rather than a programmer s.s.

What I am not looking for:

I was in a lot of teams in the past and I can say that I don’t want to work with people who don’t know what they are doing.
Or who use “fake it until you make it mentality”. It doesn’t work in video games.
So if you have a nice project and want to work with passionated people drop me an mp.

Best,
Vlad

Contact info & availability

Hello Vlad, i would like to know if you use skype and what would be your address?
I have a small / medium size project that might interest you, you can also add me on skype if that is more easy and convenient.
My skype id is : sirdag33

PM’ed you Vlad

hello I would like to hire you for a first time project if you are okay with it . if you agree I will pm you the info

hey if your interested in work in the game industry add me on skype