Developer Meet-up in Portland - May 25th

Hello UE4 Developers!

Epic Games will be hosting a casual meet-and-greet in Portland, Oregon. Attendees will have the opportunity to check out Unreal Engine 4 and mingle directly with members of our engineering team.

Save the Date!
When: Sunday, May 25th, 2014, from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Where: Union/Pine, Portland, Oregon

**RSVP Today! **
The event is completely free! Because space is limited, people will be admitted on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you’d like to attend, please email: [EMAIL=“Portland-Event@unrealengine.com”]Portland-Event@unrealengine.com, and further information will be provided.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

-The UE4 Team

Dang, I think I’m going to be out of town that day! Poohey :frowning:

Email sent! This could hardly be more conveniently located for me. Really excited!

Come out and meet some of us! Should be fun, even though I’ll be there :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you guys doing the Saturday Night after you get in town… you’re just across the river from the nerd nightlife.

Portland strikes me as an odd choice - who’s out in Portland that I’ve mentally missed :)?

Oh come on Billy! We all know that you are the life of the party! See you in Portland real soon.

I’ll see you guys Sunday! :slight_smile:

Bad timing, moving apartments that weekend. Anyone from Seattle going? I haven’t run across many people yet dipping into the Unreal 4 waters in the area.

See you guys this weekend!

Super excited about this! Can’t wait to meet everyone on Sunday. :slight_smile:

Thanks for coming to PDX guys, it was great hanging out yesterday. Hope ya’ll can come again some time.

Ditto. I had a great time up in Portland last Sunday. I hope you will consider doing some more of these events in the near future.

I think I can speak for all of us Epic folk in attendance when I say we had a wonderful time at the UE4 get together this past Sunday! Portland is a very cool city, and the surrounding areas are just gorgeous.

Thank you to everyone who came out, and I hope we are able to make our way back out in your direction sometime soon. I had a blast! =)

I heard you were in high demand there!