Determining when a Structure is "PLACED"

I am trying to add a direction arrow to some of my structural components for placing. I know this can be done because I have seen it on a couple of different Mods. My idea was to create a static mesh that is hidden on the component and when its being placed the construction mesh unhide’s it. That part works exactly as I had envisioned, however, I am trying to find the event or something that will tell me when the item has actually been placed so that I can hide the arrow again. I am still fairly new to UE so I am floundering a bit on where to start, and is this approach a good one?

Thanks in advance,

Thugg.

Ok, So Immediately after posting this I found the Variable IsPreviewStructure which was exactly what I was looking for…

This is what I ended up with and It works exactly like I was hoping…Shows a Helper Arrow showing a reference direction arrow for a Structure while placing. If someone with more knowledge know a better or different method I would love to see it.
Cheers,
Thugg

the normal way people use is the begin play event. then they check if its preview structure