I have followed many tutorials but could not find one to work. I want one trigger box that makes one or more meshes explode on touch, so you can see this from an distance. See screenshot from last setup i did get from an tutorial, i have no clue left what to do. Thanks for reading and hopefully helping me out!
In the DM settings where the DM is created i have the following setup:
- Damage threshold: 1.0
- Damage Spread: 0.1
- Enable impact damage: Off
- Custom impact Resistance: Off
- Debris Lifetime min: 1.0
- Debris Lifetime max: 10.0
- Debris Max seperation: 1.0
- Debris Max Seperation: 10.0
In the details in viewport i have these settings for the DM mesh:
- Simulate Physics: On
- Enable Gravity: On
- Start Awake: When On, is exploding at player start? Off= happening nothing.
- Collision generating hit events? Had it on and off,
- Collision, Blocks Alle or i have set it on Destrictible
PS: i had the Base damage on 1.0 before i took this screenshot, and also in other setups… i can’t find the right connections for the BP’s… to make it work.