destructables help please!!

After a few months using unreal I jumped into destructables. I love them…but need a couple problems solved…

1. When the fracturing finishes…whats a clean way of getting rid if chunks??? …destroy actor after a delay looks…sloppy…I’d love an easier way to do this.

2. If I turn up the fracture amount in the hundreds somewhere…It’s ok unless there are 3 or 4 of them. …I run a gtx 770 with 12 gigs of ram and an i7 8 core so…I dunno.
    Is there a nice way to save on resources when using multiple destructables? Or am I at a loss?

Thanks everyone!! :wink: I’ve been on answerhub sense the end of April…figured I’d get involved here too. Look forward to learning.

Some games have a timer on the chunks but they also have them only destroy when the camera isn’t facing them. I don’t know about the other question. :stuck_out_tongue:

So I guess there’s no real clean way to slowly fade them away huh…just a timer or delay and destroy…I’m not sure how to for the camera facing thing all though that sounds pretty sweet.