Download

Derelict Hallway (Working Title)

Here are some screens of a current scene a friend of mine and I are working on right now. We’re still adding a few more assets to pull the scene together. The scene is dynamically lit with a directional light and a few spot/point lights to mimic some bounce lighting, (having a few issues with the cube map ATM, made a post in the rendering thread looking for some help) Any feedback or questions would be greatly appreciated and answered to the best of my ability

Thanks ahead of time
-Tanner
(I don’t know how to add pictures at full size so sorry for making you click a lot -__-)

9ef8f3a784df53d864c0f8aea24e9dc299a60b77.jpeg

22d291316d1c4d956f9954ef380cd9035a447b49.jpeg
4c5dd8e55571e5fce0a734238c1ce0bb2a063151.jpeg

Whoops I don’t know how I got that extra attachment down there, can’t figure out how to delete it either :confused:

Very nice. The water looks a little strange to me though. But it could just be me.

@SE_JonF thanks! and ya the water is having some trouble reflecting the cube map correctly right now, needs more love.

Also forgot to attach out main inspiration/reference, were enforcing our artistic licenses in several cases though.

Are you going to end up playing with the lighting/post processing to achieve similar mood to the reference photo? Or is this representative of the final lighting?

@SE_JonF this is more so the final lighting, we decided to go with a hotter sun with more dramatic shadows/highlights. Its a little flat and washed out on the walls currently

Looking really cool, very close to the reference.

1. Upload your picture to a website like https://imageshack.com/, http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/,.… and then in your thread go to “insert image” - “From URL” and write the URL from your picture into the box - uncheck “Retrieve remote file and reference locally” - press ok → finished :slight_smile:

2. when you go into the “go advanced” tab (you can find it when you edit your thread) you can find a attachment tab at the bottom of the site, there you can delete it

So I’ve got a few more screenshots, not quite done yet, still having some rendering problems but here is what I have to date.

Would love some more feedback!

P.S. Will have a fly-through to show tomorrow!

Thanks
-Tanner

This looks nice, I like the sink in the middle of the floor.