Deploy source build cause some problems

I have checked some other answers, but I can’t find answers that solve my problems.
Here is my distribution steps.

build step

1. Download source using git(4.19).

2. Make installed build with RunUAT

• argument : BuildGraph -target="Make Installed Build Win64" -script=Engine/Build/InstalledEngineBuild.xml -set:WithDDC=false -set:SignExecutables=false -set:EmbedSrcSrvInfo=false -set:GameConfigurations=Development;Shipping -set:WithFullDebugInfo=false -set:WithWin64=true -set:WithWin32=false -set:WithMac=false -set:WithAndroid=true -set:WithIOS=false -set:WithTVOS=false -set:WithLinux=false -set:WithHTML5=false -set:WithSwitch=false -set:WithPS4=false -set:WithXboxOne=false)
  3. Colleagues download that build via local network.

problems

1. When colleagues (who doesn’t need visual studio like 3d modeler, animator, etc…) try to open *.uproject using that build, below message shows.

• “To open this project you must first install Visual Studio 2017.
      Would you like to download and install it now?”
  2. Some other programmers can see message like ‘need to build all engine dlls again’

If you know other articles helps solve this issue it would be great pleasure to me.

Or If you know the solution, please let me know.

Thanks

Yeah, all you need is VS community version. As far as I know VS is the only program that will build unreal projects. It just what happens when using a c++ project at least. the projects are not fully built games that are ready to run, necessarily. I have yet to find a solution around the use of VS. Yeah the .dll(s) have to be built to run the editor instance, Where other engines might use something like .net (built into windows) the dll(s) need to be complied for run time use.

Thanks GIGA-Money!