[demo] The Untethered Void

Dear forum reader, allow me to present to you a top down point & click adventure game with story driven RPG elements, that we are currently working on.

The game is inspired by the cult and classic games as Disco Elysium and Stasis.
The story unfolds as you try to escape from a mysterious facility and its unusual occupants. Along the way you discover a dystopian dark era of human progress. Form a connection with your inner personalities and their intrusive thoughts and suggestions. Confront different characters and unravel the secrets of a futuristic human society and your place in it.

You can try the demo on steam or find it on itch.io, any feedback is welcomed and appreciated and if you wish to support us you can Wishlist the game on steam.

The demo is conceptualized as a vertical slice of the game and a proof of concept since the game is very much in development.

1 Like

Hi there @Druki,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game like this. The art style, world design, and the story all seem so thoughtfully made and so cool. How long have you been working n this if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks for the laudatory words; the game is currently a two-man operation and we have been working on it roughly since from the beginning of this year.