deleting a widget that has keyboard focus

When deleting a widget that has keyboard focus HasFocusedDescendants will still return true, even though no widget exists with keyboard focus. In my example i have a horizontal box with multiple buttons in it, when pressing enter it should remove the widget and of course lose keyboard focus, but it does not. HasFocusedDescendants still returns true for the entire userwidget.

Hello ,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide any code and/or screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved?
  1. yes
  2. create a widget with a vertical box, with several buttons on it. Bind to the onpressed event and upon pressing enter the button should be removed. Make sure you get keyboard focus on one of the buttons first (by pressing tab for example). The HasFocusedDescendants method still returns true on the vertical box although you lost keyboard focus due to removing the widget.
  3. See my description of 2.

Hello ,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-29900) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day