Deleted objects keep respawning

I’m struggling with deleted objects, or geometries, that keep respawning in the scene even after “saving all”.This is not 5.03 issue as I always had it. Even simple cube, created and then deleted in Unreal will respawn when I restart the engine. Any idea ?
Thank You

Typical example : The bushes, in the middle of the props and on both sides of the house, have been deleted yesterday. There have been multiple saves after and despite that, here they are again today.

Greetings @LoicDerrien !

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from Legacy - UDK Content Creation and Design to World Creation. I added the optional tags “question”, “UE5-0”, and “Geometry-Cache”.

The Legacy forum is for discussions on former development tools that are no longer actively supported by Epic Games.

Please remember, when posting, be sure to review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space. If you feel that the current category does not adequately represent your topic, please feel free to change it.

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck with your current project!

'- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Thank you very much but I only saw 4 categories in the list, even insisting to find more, so I had to choose…random. :grinning:

1 Like

Three guesses at what this might be:
1)You might learn something about this by looking at the actual files on your computer this could be an issue with them not getting properly deleted the file level.
2)Are you using source control - issues with that could cause this
3) Is the thing that won’t go away actually part of a blueprint so restored to the scene when the blueprint constructs