Delete Content folder to solving the Email of marketplace

Submission includes assets from third party sites which are not able to be distributed. All assets submitted must be made by you or be public domain assets that may be resold and distributed. If you would like to rework your product to only use assets of your own creation, or those that have a license compatible with the Marketplace Distribution Agreement, please resubmit through your seller portal at that time and we will be glad to review it

this is what i get after send the asset tu market
So now I have to remove copyright infringement content that I didn’t even know and I don’t know what it is.
Everything I made is in the Airboost folder, and I swear I didn’t copy anyone else’s.
What’s left is the rest of the folders, but I’ve left out the Megascan folder for now. What else could be a problem?

I’m not sure what splash is- that might be it.

That aside, it’s generally good practice to just have a single folder with everything you need. Try deleting every unused asset- I doubt you’re using starter content in a marketplace asset.

Hey @99st!

Did you use any Megascans textures/Materials/Meshes? If so, that is probably it. Megascans assets can not be redistributed on the Marketplace.

Any additional specifics you can provide may go a long way in solving your problem!