- Create a sound cue file
- Add a WAV file player to the sound cue
- Add a second wave file player to the sound cue
- Add a sound concatenator node to the sound cue and link the first and second sound wave players to the concatenator node
- Play the sound cue preview
- While the sound is playing, delete the concatenator node.
- Editor crashes.
Thanks for catching this one. I was able to easily reproduce the issue and have entered a bug report, UE-32124.
I spoke with one of our Audio Engineers and he took a quick look at the callstack generated from the crash. It seems to be an invalid check with the CurrentChildNode, just in case you were curious. This should be a relatively easy fix and we will have it integrated to an upcoming full engine or hotfix release.
Let me know if you have further questions.