Default Manny Foot Jittering?

I did not have the manny character in my current project, so I did the add content thing to get it. Seems to be great, but it does this weird foot jittering up and down in spots??? Anyone have any idea how to fix this please?

I have gone through the BP and have been unable to find any other components that get in the way from what I can tell, and the map is level is empty in the spots that it happens, seems it works fine and then at specific spots around map it just acts up. That spot at bottom of ramp is one of them. Nothing is there though… T.T

Hello,

You may have a collision unaccounted for:

Nope, It seems to just suddenly have the glitchy foot movement in a diagonal strip of nothing along map… I turned on the show collision and nothing shows up there. T.T

It works completely perfectly on most the map, but I just found that it seems that there is a diagnal strip that passed the middle where it is always doing this. I can walk in a diagonal path along this and be stuck doing this, so it may not be spots, but more of a diagonal direction all the way…

I have not, I have even made a new level. Simply placed a plane for the floor and a player start, but it still has this issue. Nothing is in the map… I have deleted or disabled collision for EVERYTHING that has it on the character besides his capsule collider that he needs to stand and not fall through the map in the first place… I would suspect things on the character, but it is always a diagnal strip of area on the map that is affected specifically… I don’t get it… T.T

This is useful information. I would suggest reinstalling/reverifying Unreal Engine files.

I did the verify thing, and I even made a new project third person default. It seems you can run just fine and that there is no problems, but I made a large plane to walk on instead so I could have a big test area like I had before, but now I get the same issue. Only different being that the default floor is a cube that seems annoying to scale as it scales from the corner? My plane has center origin and scales properly in all direction.

So it seems to be just an issue with the default rig?

Whenever you walk on the x0,y0,z0 position you can find the buggy feet, and then walking diagonally seems stays that way as long as your in that strip. xD??? Sigh…

Only Solution I could find was to make a landscape terrain. Does not seem to have the issue on that terrain, but I am unfamiliar with it yet and was hoping to avoid it for the moment at the least.

This is one of the weirdest things I ever saw.

What happens when you disconnect the CONTROL RIG? (Redirecting the output execution string MAIN STATE → DEFAULT SLOT.)

Also, are you in 5.4? (It SHOULDN’T matter, but if you are, then see what happens when you try to do this in 5.3 or earlier.)