Default Cube

Default Cube is the beginning of everything.

Prior to this project I had never created anything complicated in any 3D software, I had a vague knowledge of Unreal Engine layout and its different functions. My goal was to explore existing working pipelines and establish my own by creating a series of environments that all work towards telling a story I wanted to tell. Each location presented a different challenge for me and required knowledge of new software.

Software I used

1. Unreal Engine 5.2/5.3
  2. Blender 3.5/4
  3. EmberGen by JangaFX
  4. Gaea
  5. SpeedTree
  6. Adobe Substance 3D Designer
  7. DaVinci Resolve
  8. Adobe Audition
  9. Adobe Premiere Pro
3 Likes

This is awesome. Praise the Cube!

1 Like

:white_small_square:

1 Like

Hey there @ShturmanBasov,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

Love the symbolism and incredibly beautiful environments you created. Every new scene felt immense and really well polished. How much time did you spend working on this project?

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

Thank you :pray:t2:

It took me a little over 3 months and a lot of trial and error. The first scenes with planet view from space were done in Blender, then I had to figure out how to make an explosion, water, clouds e.t.c… Hours of tutorials on youtube and asking questions on Discord servers. Some of EmberGen devs actually answered my questions directly on their discord and helped a lot with the explosion part. This was the time when I realized there is a huge helpful comunity of people around Unreal Engine :sparkles:

1 Like