dedicated server

Im using 4.14 release source code…build the game successfully… in order for me to build the dedicated server i had to remove a few lines of code and i was able to get it to compile but now when i run the server -log i get this error …anybody know why ?

Removed:
public override List<UnrealTargetPlatform> GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealTargetPlatform HostPlatform)
{
if (HostPlatform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Mac)
{
return new List<UnrealTargetPlatform>();
}
return new List<UnrealTargetPlatform> { HostPlatform, UnrealTargetPlatform.Win32, UnrealTargetPlatform.Linux };
}

public override List<UnrealTargetConfiguration> GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealTargetPlatform HostPlatform, UnrealTargetPlatform Platform)
{
return new List<UnrealTargetConfiguration> { UnrealTargetConfiguration.Development };
}

You shouldn’t need to edit source code…

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:C:\Users\Skeeta\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\SharedPointer.h] [Line: 783] This is my current error message.

Also im using 4.14 …not sure if that makes a difference but i did follow the steps and it did compile with no problem but as far as running the server…i still get error :frowning: