Dedicated server guide - help needed

Hi
I’m running through a dedicated server guide and have hit an issue.
I can’t seem to find the UnrealVersionSelector-Win64-Shippping.exe which it asks me to for this step:

**One last thing. You’ll want to setup your Windows shell so that you can interact with .uproject files. Find the file named UnrealVersionSelector-Win64-Shippping.exe in the UnrealEngine/Engine/Binaries/Win64/ folder and run it. Now, you’ll be able to double-click .uproject files to load the project, or right click them to quickly update Visual Studio files. **

This is the guide I am running through: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums

any ideas what I am doing wrong or where I can find the .EXE?
When I right click on the uproject to select the version I only see 4.15 and 4.16 not the source build at …

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

S

The file is not in your engine folder?

As an alternative, I always go into my registry, check the source engine ID, and then modify my .uproject file. If you are still unable to get the version registered with Windows, you can do this by opening Regedit, and then going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> Epic Games -> Unreal Engine -> Builds, and finding the value that is associated with your source engine. After that, you can paste it inside of your .uproject file, where the engine association is, or just replace the registry entry.