DECLARE_DELEGATE makes Intellisense dont work correctly

I’m writing a custom BTTaskNode, here is my code:

EBTNodeResult::Type UBTTask_FireFromOpen::ExecuteTask(UBehaviorTreeComponent & OwnerComp, uint8 * NodeMemory)
{
	AMyAIController* MyController = Cast<AMyAIController>(OwnerComp.GetAIOwner());
	FBTFireFromOpenTaskMemory* MyMemory = reinterpret_cast<FBTFireFromOpenTaskMemory*>(NodeMemory);
	MyMemory->TargetCache = MyController->FindATarget();

FTimerHandle TimerHandle;
	//MyController->GetWorldTimerManager().SetTimer(TimerHandle, this, &UBTTask_FireFromOpen::EndFire, 2.0f, false);
	FTimerDelegate TimerDel; /**<------ a "this declaration has no storage class type or type specifier" message comes out on hover, and the code compiles with this error */
	TimerDel.BindUFunction(this, FName("EndFire"),&OwnerComp, NodeMemory);
	/****OwnerComp.   ------> fails to list members here, 
and a "this declaration has no storage class type or type specifier" message comes out on hover.*/
    	return EBTNodeResult::InProgress;
    }

the problem is if I use OwnerComp BEFORE the FTimerDelegate TimerDel line, when I type “.” the intellisense will list the member of it correctly. so I think the FTimerDelegate declaration is some kind of failure point.

This happens somewhere else, also caused by some structs declaration by Marcos like DECLARE_DYNAMIC_DELEGATE.

Since it’s almost impossible to work with something complicated like UBehaviorTreeComponent if the list member function doesn’t work, how should I fix this?