We will announce the theme on the December 8th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.
Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
Submit a download link to the Submission Thread before **midnight on the night of December 11th/ morning of December 12th **including the following:
List of Team Members
Name of submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with everyone, so make sure to send that info over!
A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
Unique use of theme
Detailed rules available here.
All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a “Game Jam Finalist” forum badge, a featured playthrough on the December 22nd Twitch stream, as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Theme Announce Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20161208T14&p0=207&msg=December+Game+Jam+Announce)
Submission Deadline Countdown](http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20161212T00&p0=207&msg=December+Game+Jam+Deadline+Countdown)
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Make sure you catch all of the livestream playthroughs of the entries once the deadline is up:
**-------- PARTICIPATING TEAMS ****--------
In order to streamline the playing, judging, recording, and winners announcement process, we’re requesting that teams participating in the jam let us know beforehand in order to prepare appropriately for the event. We’ll update the list with links to the games afterwards, too, so everyone can find your title without having to scroll through the whole thread Pre-registration is not required for entry, and we know people will come in later, but it will greatly aid us in turning everything around quickly. We appreciate your help in making this event awesome
Please send me a PM with your team name and number of team members and we’ll get you added to the list!
- The Snowball - psychoROBOT
- Outlast The Flood - Matt Woelk
- Snowball Snowball FIGHT - Arran Langmead
- Christmas Workshop - Gameplay Universe
- Age of Snowmpires - Bohrium
- It Only Gets More Cluttered - mortus
- COLD - Grumpy Team
- Not enough snow - Derzo
- Sneeuwbal - Amsanity
- Avalanche - Hammelsmack
- Snowball Effect - Dorncog
- The Snowman Effect - Aviöl
- Revolution! - VALKRYSA
- Prison Escape - Volkiller730
- BALLS of SNOW - NSP
- Snowman Slopedown - Team Slowlaf!
- Dolled up - Four Donuts
- The Snowball Town - Mank Shark
- Ravenous Hunger - Cyborg Tomato
- Zombie City - Code Respawn
- Avalanche - Old Town Games
- Avalanche - Shatty’s Half-Baked Games
- Winter Dash - Illumine Games
- Chase of the Horde (or whatever…lol) - 5 Rune Studios
- Dance Together - JW
- Snowbawlin’ - Frigid Fire
- Santa’s Helper: The Elfs Time to Slay - Santa’s Helper
- The Day Santa’s Toy Machine Went Boom! - Multi Culti
- Domino Effect - Renn Farnell
- Snow Roller - Coffee Palpitations
- snow bal - sleeping dragon
- Rolling Around - funkinessfactor
- Extreme Snowball Tennis - Succubi in Hats
- Snow Souls - James R Crypto
- I Can’t Bear It! - Ayretek
- Cannon Bros - The Ostensibles
- Warming Up - Chaotic Neutral
- Baby Manager - 1 Monkey 1 Keyboard
- The Leshy of Zhelvinka - Boilerplate
- Day of the Plow: The Snow-pololypse Chronicles - Wicked Pickle Interactive
- Slime It! - Azoth Studio
- Jelly Hunt - Neuronic
Helpful Links for Jamming!
Tutorials and Guides