[Dead] Pro-Grade Complete Dynamic-Weather-Toolkit

could fit very well up there alongside landscape and foliage system in the tool bar in the top left side on Editor’s HUD :rolleyes:

Very nice system!
I don’t know if someone mentioned it alreday but it would be cool to have cryengine like water puddle effect in your system.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150417/temp/yo2koaou.jpg

How far are you from being ready?

Not had to work on it for a while, reaching the end of my Masters while also incorporating so I’m stupid-busy atm. Will post an update as soon as there’s one to be had, unfortunately I started work on right at the most inopportune time…

Dynamic Weather System > 's Degree imho. :rolleyes:

Lmao right

and Yeah I understand bro, just would really really be interested in as I am sure many others are.

I’ve got a couple of other items in the works too, but I’ve learnt not to announce them until they’re at least nearly finished :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stop posting, and keep coding dammit ;+)

lmao

yeah whats wrong with ya!!! lol

, just out of curiosity what are you getting your masters in?

Man i want so bad. Any ETA?

Entrepreneurship (For starting business’, specifically the games industry :))

any updates? Been a month since u last posted :stuck_out_tongue:

Is dead?

With the new particle systems now in 4.8, any possibility of adding in support for ? It looks like it would go a long way for a dynamic weather system

Bro please tell me your still working on

What’s the main difference between your script and the ?
Regards

Not dead. Still going, I’m just really busy at the moment like I said. I’m about halfway through a stupidly-long crunch period at work so free time is thin on the ground atm.

Not using any particles for if I can get away with it, depending on what the best implementation is anyway. Also might end up waiting for Plug-in support on Marketplace to make it the smoothest integration possible, but we’ll see about that. Need to redesign a few parts of it. (Next time I’ll make a post when I’m closer to the end ;))

Just glad to see it still going bro. Was hoping wasn’t ended

Hey bro how is coming?