Daylight &Weather system

Hello guys,
i want to have a daycycle and weather system which works (if its night its getting colder and if it rains, you get water and so on) tried 2 YouTube videos, none of them worked :confused:
any tutorials you know they`re working?

Making day and night work

Previously in this post we copied over several items to make the weather and sun work… Well we got the files but they still don’t work this is because there is several items that needs to be setup correctly for them to work and that is matinaee’s and the level blueprint, Were going to cover level blueprint after this so please be patient.

You should have the following matinaee’s on your map from copying them over earlier, if not then you messed up… go back to step 1

[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/8zkE0WG.png[/screenshot]

Click each matineea’s and apply the correct actors to make them work as they should

as such
[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/70M8Ojy.png[/screenshot]

the settings are (roughly, the names might not match 100% as it was late at night and i am lazy, so if you get stuck just ask :slight_smile: )

Code:
Build matinee Buildmatineecamera Cameraactor1 Interpolationgroup MatineeValueInterpolationContainer
Code:
Matinee_Daytime Daycycle Daymanager3 Interpolationgroup MatineeValueInterpolationContainer sm4_sky BP_Sky_Sphere
Code:
Matinee_MasterDayCycle Daycycle Daycyclemanager3 Sunlight Directionallight Truesky truesky postprocess Global_PostProcess_Blueprint Skylight Skylight1 Globalweatherfog WeatherGlobalOutdoorrFog
Code:
Matinee_weathercoldfront Daycyclemanager datctclemanager3 skylight skylight1
Code:
Matinee_weather_fog outdoorfod weather global outdoor fog truesky trueskyactor
Code:
Matinee weather heatwave Daycyclemanager daycyclemanager3 Skylight Skylight1
Code:
Matinee_weather_rain Daycyclemanager Daycyclemanager3 skylight skylight1 sunlight Directionallight

From this link but probably outdated: So you want to make a map - ARK: Survival Evolved - Unreal Engine Forums