DataTables - What types are supported?

Hi!

Just wanted to ask you guys if you know any in depth tutorials/documentation about datatables/csv-files? I could not find any.

I would really like to know what data types are supported and how to encode them in csv.
Like, is there support for arrays, vectors or transforms? Maybe structs?

I would really appreciate your help on this.

Hello not sure if your question is about databases or files. As later on you related to data types. All C++ datatypes are supported.
For Unreal documentation with c++ you can check here:

If you need to make them property of blueprint you can check out allowed datatypes:

Here’s some documentation/examples on how to use them, you may have seen it already.

As for datatypes, I think you’re limited to the types representable in ASCII, but you can load certain assets via their content path as shown in the examples above. Via code you can probably use the same method to import any data you want. Either by reading in an FArchive binary file or some other serialized data format in json, xml, etc.

Rama posted a page on the wiki on a custom save system that might be useful, A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums