DataTable arrays?

Hello, I’m on version 4.7.4 and I’m having issues with data tables and arrays.

First of all, I was under the impression that I could edit data table rows but this appears to not be the case. I can select rows, and I can also add and remove rows, but otherwise the edit row tab is totally empty. I’ve tried adding BlueprintReadWrite and EditAnywhere to my fields, which doesn’t seem to have helped at all.

Also, I was under the impression that I could use syntax like (value1, value2, value3) for arrays. But trying to add TArray fields gives me unsupported property errors.

Is there something I’m missing here?

I managed to solve the row editor problem (turns out I just had to reboot the editor), but I still can’t get arrays to import from CSV. I can edit the arrays, though.

Unfortunately there is currently no support for TArray as a data table element. You need to either treat it as a string and parse the loaded string into an array yourself at runtime, or (rather convoluted) use nested data tables, where your main table will have a column of type data table, each element of which references it’s own data table, the rows of which are your array elements.