Datasmith: Some objects re-imports in wrong position

Hi guys
I have a problem where a bunch of objects that I’ve moved and/or deleted in Revit re-imports either when it shouldn’t be in the project any longer or it is reimporting in the wrong position (and even size).
How it looks in Revit:

How it comes in to UE5 (Version: 5.0.3-20979098+++UE5+Release-5.0):

Any ideas how to correct this?
Thank you

Bumping this because I still have the same issue, now on other projects as well. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated!

Same problem here, no idea other than the eyeball, gumball command. As for the double instanced using the name of the objects in the scene manager to delete the duplicates is the way to go until something smarter is figured out because it is time consuming fixing translation errors. It happens with the datasmith exporter, I assume that is what you are using? I am using UE4, Twinmotion, and UE5 and whenever I use datasmith for any of these this always happens.

I get this issue. My work flow is 3dsmax to Unreal. If I make changes in 3ds, create more face on an object or add more objects to the datasmith export. Than reimport to unreal. Sometimes stuff gets weird. I end up deleteing the DS folder of those objects and reimporting. It sucks you have to redo your matarial changes. Not the best answer but that’s my work around.

This happen when object scale < 0

Has anyone found a fix? I am having this issue with Revit 2024 and TM 2023.2.2