Datasmith plugin not loading in sketchup

hello, Unreal Datasmith plugin is not loading in sketchup 2020 and showing me the following upon sketchup loading. please help me with this issue.

Error Loading File C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb
Error: #<LoadError: 127: The specified procedure could not be found. - C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/DatasmithSketchUp.so>
D:/Program Files/SketchUp/Sketchup 2020/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in require' D:/Program Files/SketchUp/Sketchup 2020/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in require’
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:139:in _load' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:114:in block in load’
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:103:in checked_call' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:114:in load’
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:1023:in <module:Datasmith>' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:56:in module:EpicGames
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp/plugin_main.rb:16:in <top (required)>' D:/Program Files/SketchUp/Sketchup 2020/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require’
D:/Program Files/SketchUp/Sketchup 2020/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp.rb:51:in register_extension’
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp.rb:51:in <module:Datasmith>' C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp.rb:7:in module:EpicGames
C:/ProgramData/SketchUp/SketchUp 2020/SketchUp/Plugins/UnrealDatasmithSketchUp.rb:6:in `<top (required)>’

Thanks in advance

Hi God_hanko !

Can you share the sketchup file with us so we can look what went wrong during the export ?

Cheers,
Antoine G.

Hi, I have the same problem and found this thread with google. The mentioned error message shows up when opening sketchup in sketchup, even before any export from twinmotion. Following the link from the message the mentioned “plugin_main.rb” is in place under the mentioned path. When deinstalling datasmith it disappears. When reinstalling it again there shows up something a little bit suspicious: the installation date of plugin_main.rb is 06-2021. I tested the sketchup plugin at that time without having twinmotion installed, so it obviously didn’t help. I had a new system setup since then and a reinstallation of Sketchup last Summer. But somehow there might be an old plugin hidden somewhere on my machine within my sketchup? Is there anything more I can do than deinstalling datasmith, restart and reinstalling?
Many thanks, Jan