Datasmith - Model doesn't import properly

Hey,

I have a few different IFC’s that I want to import into Unreal Engine, but I’m having problems with one of them. It look fine in every CAD software/viewer I’ve tested it with, and it imports just fine i BlenderBIM - but for some reason it looks like this in UE5:

There’s parts missing, entire ceilings that are 5000 mm off in either direction, some walls are on the opposite side of the building, and the list goes on.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Engineering BIM from the same project imports perfectly.

Which version of the engine are you using?
Could you send us a sample so we try to reproduce?

I’m using 5.3.2.
Unfortunately, there’s a lot of data in the IFC that I’m not comfortable sharing publicly. Is there any way I can provide a sample without including the IFC-file and the included data?

We are aware of some limitation around IFC import but nothing around wrong positioning. Sadly I do not think UE log files will be of any use in that context.

Are you generating the IFC files yourself?
If yes would it be possible to make a toy example (with like 3,4 basic geometries) that illustrates the position issues you describe and share that with us?